Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just have to vent a little..

Just because I clean up poop doesnt mean I should get treated like poop!

Why do the employees that always go above and beyond what is expected get treated worse than the employees that just do the very minimum?

I am not trying to brag or anything, but I feel like I have been a very good CNA at my place of work. I have never called in sick, or not shown up for my shift. I love and treat all of the residents like they are my family.

Normally I never complain but recently, I have found out a few things about the wages of my co-workers that do not make me very happy. I did not receive an anual raise for 2010 because of changes that were being made by my company, the recession, and so on.. I have just been told that I will not be recieving an anual raise for the second time this year. However, I will be brought up to the same pay that all of the new CNA's that are being hired this year are starting out at. If I have you lost.. I am currently making LESS than all of the CNA's that have been hired this year. There are some really good CNA's that have been hired latley, but others do not do as good as I personally think that they should. So apparently doing what is right and having 2 years of experience with this company means absolutly nothing!

Alright enough pity party for me.. I love my job, I love my job, I love my job..

No comments:

Post a Comment