Monday, April 11, 2011

3

My Parents
 I don't care who you are, my parents are better than yours!  

My mom always has a book in her hand (sometimes 3 or 4). She is not afraid to say what is on her mind, and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. She is not afraid to try anything new at least once. She is always volunteering for everything, and has a hard time saying no to anyone. She loves to talk and gets along with anyone she meets, which can make trips to the store take a lot longer than planned. We always seem to run into some one she knows. My mom makes the best cookies EVER! My mom is my best friend and we do almost everything together. I can talk to her about anything.
A lot of people tell me that I act just like my mom, but most of those people don't know my dad.

My dad is pretty shy around new people but once you get him talking, he doesn't shut up. He knows everything that there is to know about computers. He can figure out how to fix anything. Whenever I need something built, fixed, or assembled my dad is always willing to help me out (a.k.a. do the whole thing for me). My dad loves to be outdoors, mostly out on the boat fishing or trying to ski. He also loves to go riding on the fourwheelers and his motorcycle. He is just a big kid at heart and sometimes he thinks he can still do the stuff he did as a kid.
(I couldn't get this picture to turn)

My parents are very different from eachother but they are perfect together. I love them both very much and wouldn't change anything about them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment