Thursday, June 14, 2012

We're going to be parents!

Okay, I think I need to clarify what I mean when I say parents.
Ty and I are just about finished with our training to become FOSTER parents. We have taken all of the classes so all we need to do is get a home inspection and our background checks back.
This all started one day driving home from the gym. We passed a sign that read "foster parents needed" so I jokingly turned to Ty and told him that I think we should do it. He thought about it for a minute then said "We really should." So here we are. We could have a child living with us within a month!

I know when you read the title to this post you probably thought, "Yay she's pregnant!" Well If you thought that... then your right! We are also due with our next Baby Brown in January and couldn't be more excited. I am only about 8 weeks along but I can't hold it in any longer, I want to tell the whole world, but my husband will probably take care of that for me.. He kind of has a big mouth :).
Sorry there are no pictures, but this is stuffed full of big news so I didn't think pictures were necessary!
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATION!! That is so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great. I am so excited for you guys!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost peed at work when my mom told me you were pregnant because I was so excited! Yahoo! Congratulations guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete